Easter at the Villa Rainer
Spring is in the air on the shores of Lake Wörth – the perfect opportunity to learn more about Carinthian Easter customs. Celebrate a traditional Carinthian Easter with us!
Every view is a lake view …
from 11.04.2013 to 21.04.2013
- 8 days/7 nights in the double room with lake view
- culinariy half-board
- Villa Rainer-inklusive-service
€ 414.00 per person including culinariy half board
Short stay € 99 per person and day
Children’s rates per child and day:
- Children up to the age of 12 stay in their parents’ room free of charge.
- Children up to the age of 16: €24 in their parents’ room.
- Children enjoy a 50% discount if they stay in a room of their own.
- Trip to the most beautiful Lent cloths in Carinthia (car required)
- Walk to the “Blessing of the Meat” in Pritschitz, followed by an Easter supper in the hotel
- Dye Easter eggs and bake a “Reindling” with our kitchen team
- Visit to the market and cookery course with our Head Chef
Gerald Lohner (a fee of € 35 applies, minimum number of participants required)
- Fun for all age groups: Easter egg hunt in our park spanning 13,000m²
- Romantic boating trip directly from the HOTEL Villa Rainer jetty (a fee of € 15 per adult applies, minimum number of participants required, children up to the age of 12 go free)
- Delicious Easter menus with lake fish and seafood
- Easter breakfast (Sunday and Monday) until 11am